Friday, April 10, 2015

101 things about me


  1.  I was borne on November 26th 1996
  2. My birthday will be on Thanks Giving
  3. I graduate this year
  4. I'm moving to Florida
  5. I'm moving into a new house
  6. I like to play Elder scrolls game
  7. I like to play old retro games
  8. I like to watch cartoons
  9. I like the X-Files
  10. I like the color Blue
  11. I got my drivers license
  12. I like to make people laugh
  13. I like to drive around town relay fast
  14. I have a friend named Emily
  15. I have a friend named Laura
  16. I have a friend named Jane
  17. I have a friend named Jacob
  18. I have a lot of friends
  19. I like to put I like a lot in my writings
  20. My favorite place to eat is the olive garden
  21. I have a you-tube account
  22. the channel for my you-tube is 1234gare1
  23. I like to sleep until l the sun is up 
  24. I like to put the = sign in math equations
  25. I like to watch news bloopers.
  26. I have six dogs
  27. i like memes
  28. i used to work at the YMCA
  29. i don't like to work out
  30. i like food
  31. my favorite food is rice dish 
  32. i hate needles
  33. i wont $1,000,000,000
  34. i like to go fishing
  35. the music i like to listen to is classic rock
  36. i didn't like my fresh men year of high school
  37. the number 18 is my lucky number
  38. i don't like to run
  39. i like to watch game shows
  40. i like to watch indie movies
  41. my favorite type of thing to do is play with LEGOS
  42. 42 is the answer to life the universe and everything
  43. i like to build computers
  44. my first computer i built was built with no instructions
  45. i like to set around my house
  46. i use my phone all the time
  47. i'm tired of typing this list i might have to check it twice
  48. Emily is playing coffee shop as i type this list
  49. theirs a binder by my side
  50. i'm half way done with my list
  51. i like to Arizona tea its only 99 cents and it tastes great
  52. i used to live in St.Luis MO and i used to get in alot of trouble 
  53. i own a hound sivic
  54. i like to play old retro video games like Atari 
  55. i got an award from the people in the capital in Jefferson city 
  56. i like the lego movie
  57. i like the ice age
  58. i like Tron 
  59. i like so many movies
  60. i like to type things on the computer
  61. i own a type writer
  62. i have 62 things on my list so far
  63. my web search product i like to use is google
  64. google is what i use for emails
  65. i Brock my arm and played a game of football with a broken arm.
  66. i ran into my neighbors mail box while learning to drive
  67. i hate the bathrooms at school 
  68. i don't like to read but when i do i like to read short articals. 
  69. i have a pare of Nike's and there very comfortable 
  70. i have a couch in my room that turns into a bed.
  71. i stayed up a whole night to beat a game that i never saved on.
  72. the time im writing this one is 2:30
  73. 73 is my least favored number 
  74. i have a Microsoft Zune
  75. i have a Sony walk-men
  76. my favored way to listen to music is caste tapes
  77. i like McDonald's
  78. i like Wendy's
  79. i like to play PAC-MAN
  80. i had taco bell for dinar
  81. i have been to florid
  82. i'm going to prom
  83. i'm really random at sometimes
  84. i like french toast crunch
  85. i like fruity pebbles
  86. rock n' roll is great music
  87. the big bang theory is an awesome show
  88. I like to sing when ever i want to sing
  89. i like to play Minecraft
  90. 11 more to read 
  91. the walking dead is a good T.V show
  92. Florida is an awesome place to go and have a vacation
  93. I own a lot of VHS tapes
  94. I can't have chocolate 
  95. the color blue is my favorite color 
  96. i like to live in the present 
  97. legos are the coolest things in the world
  98. i used to live in Camdenton Mo
  99. rush is one of my favored bands to listen to
  100. i hope to live to the age 100 so i can say i lived a sentry year old
  101. Troll!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you live to 100, too, Garrick and that your life in Florida is all you're dreaming of and more! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete