Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Creative Writing Final!

     During this year in creative writing I have written about color, music, pictures and many more. One of the pieces that I have done during this semester was over color it was called nightshade it was about a creature that was at the end of a young boys bed in the middle of the night and tried to attack him.
     If I were in charge of the world I’d cancel war, hunger, homelessness, and also stubbornness. If I were in charge of the world there’d be an extra month in summer and faster cars. If I were in charge of the world you wouldn't have to stand in long lines. You wouldn't have to pay too much on taxes. You wouldn't have much construction on the roads. Or “pay high fines on parking tickets.” You wouldn't even have to pay for all the food you buy at the store. If I were in charge of the world a soda would count as a vegetable and a person who sometimes forgot to order the right thing at Little Cesar’s and sometimes forgot to do the dishes would still be allowed to be in charge of the world.
     Some things I have done in my journal are about parallel universes crossing over to each other or darkness taking over the world.
Some things I have read is the rest of the restaurant at the end of the universe
     Seating up my blog took a few minutes but the worst thing about it was making an IP it took five minutes to figure out one that would work. I made my name by finding out what user names were not takin finally I found one that was useable.
     My journal is filed with fiction most of it is science-fiction. Who I would like to read my journal would be someone in the future about ten to twenty years from now so it wouldn’t really matter  I might use my journal for two movies in the future because I have two really good ideas in my journal that I need to remember.
ANGERY LETTER
     THIS LETTER IS FOR FUN IT WILL NOT MAKE SCENS WHAT SO EVER. AS YOU READ THIS LETTER OF ?’S IT WILL MAKE YOU HAVE, THE REASONS FOR THIS IS THAT I AM ANGERY.

     As I woke up in a room the place had a texture of sandpaper and the air was thick like you were birthing in a paper bag over and over again. There were colors flying in the air, but when you try to grab them they move away from you. After taking a look around me I stood up and tried to walk away from where I was standing, but when I did I was suddenly jerked back to the place I was just in. After a few minutes of standing in the same spot I finally had enough of it, I took a mad dash towards the exit and held on to the doorknob. As I was holding onto the doorknob I was being pulled back to the same place I was just at, while this was happening I twisted the doorknob so the door opened I slipped out of the room and closed the door.

     Some creative writing I plane to do in the future is to work on making scripts for movies and the plots for them. It differs from them because I hadn’t ever made a full on movie script.

     Some final words of encouragement is if you fell down in the slumps just get back up again.

1 comment:

  1. I like the advice to get back up again! Good to remember. I'm sure you'll use all sorts of creativity in your film making pursuits, and I hope you enjoy your time in Florida. I know how excited you are to get there! I hope you're getting settled in your new place and that you enjoy this last summer as a kid. Thanks for being so fun to have around, Garrick! Take care.

    ReplyDelete