Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Music of The Soul.

     When I listen to music it feels like I’m escaping to another world, the types of emotions I feel when listening to music is hard to explain because I listen to many different types of songs and it’s just hard to describe. I don’t have a favorite song but if I were to choose a song out of my top ten songs I would choose Phil colleens in the air tonight. It’s one of my favorites because the way the song is set up it starts out slow then it starts to pick up and at the end of the song if you have a sub going an awesome base goes off. The song is not connected to a certain time, place, or event. My taste in music has changed very little over the year. I don’t like much music from the twenty-first century. I think I hate curtain types of music because I grew up at the end of the nineties but still able to remember all the music my mom and dad played in the car and around the house.

     Some of my friends listen to the same style of music as me I like the seventy’s to the early nighties. I think it means I like music that’s hard to remember the lyrics. Without music the world would be a mad crazy world and less divers in coulter. Without music my life would be empty and boring. I admire the music of the seventy’s because they started a revolution for example there was Woodstock that introduced Jimmy Hendricks. One event I connect music to is the time when I was at dance. I will never tolerate techno music, because techno music gives me headaches and I can’t find a reason to find it smooth and upbeat. I do believe music can heal, how I know is sometimes people get into fights and music can sometimes fix it. The music in T.V. shows changes the mode because it tells if there’s going to be something scary or if something romantic will happen. Music allows me to clear my head of all the problems I have and take me to were ever I want to go. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree about techno music...I can't say it's something I'm ever drawn to. My son has also come to appreciate 80s and 90s music because my husband and I play the music we grew up with. Some good stuff back then!

    ReplyDelete