Friday, March 6, 2015

Dan in real life questions.

     Love is a feeling not an ability because it would be wired if people had to learn how to use love. I don’t think teenagers are hard on their parents but television and movies make it out to seem that they are but that’s my opinion. The most trouble I had getting over someone was when I left St Louis and came to Springfield I had to leave my best friend and I didn’t like that I didn’t even get to say good bye. If I had a getaway home I would like it to be in a cold place because I like cold places, the place would be look like a log cabin on the outside and have a modern day on the inside. I would like to think of myself as a good bowler but I’m an average bowler my mom’s a good bowler when you go up against my mom in bowling you can’t beat her. I think a person should be at least thirteen years old before they can date so they can make good decisions. 

1 comment: