Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Colors

     The Crystal white springs sparkled as I walked by in the grass the dew of the silverberry feel onto the ground the sky was a lyrical shiloblue and a mysterious ocean fog came across the land causing the George town blue ivy to hide the island of st.croix was the thing could see until a threating storm shadow appeared out on the sea.
    
     The winter’s artic flow was terribly cold as the sky velvet frost was beautiful luminous lavender smoke grew from a cabin nearby hidden gray lilac was under the snow the purple mountain majesty was standing tall an always timeless sight to see then a deep rhapsody night came and had to go to sleep.
Nightvision
     I woke up in the middle of the night by a noise in my bedroom. I started to look around as my mind making images that I knew weren’t real. After a while I feel back onto my pillow until I felt something touch my feet. I jumped onto my bed as I saw a humanoid figure looking back at me. The humanoid at the end of my bed rushed towards me, as it did I grabbed my lamp on the nightstand and smashed it on its head.
      The humanoid landed on the floor causing the ground to shake. I got down next to the humanoid noticing that it had a mask, I slipped the mask its face as I did the humanoid disappeared into thin air. As I looked at the mask it surrounded me with a weird material within seconds I was blinded until my sight was recovered as I realized I now had nightvision.

1 comment: