Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Object of inspiration

     Twelve years ago I was six years old, I lived in Saint Louis and one day my family and me went to McDonald I ordered a happy meal what I got in the happy meal was a VHS tape of their cartoon. “Yes McDonald had a cartoon.” This VHS tape was going to drive my parents crazy and they didn't even know it. I would watch the VHS tape twenty-four-seven eventually the VHS player broke. Sense the player was broken I had to do something but I didn't know what I was going to do, for some reason during nap time I snuck out the front door of the house, I had to unlock the chine I used a toy screwdriver and the first part of the escape was done. I started walking up and down the street knocking on every door to ask if I can watch the VHS on their T.V. Then I was at someone’s house they let me in to watch the VHS tape. The house had that country felling to it the walls were lined with wood paneling and clocks were on the walls. Later I was in my mom’s car getting yield at for leaving the house I was grounded for a long time I don’t even remember how long. My dad destroyed the VHS tape and that’s the last I ever saw it. 

1 comment:

  1. I bet you scared your family half to death wandering off like that! But it does make me laugh picturing what your neighbors were thinking as you arrived door to door. My husband did something similar when he was little, but he asked his neighbor to make him pancakes.

    ReplyDelete