Friday, January 9, 2015

I Am Poem


Garrick Newton
1-9-15
I Am Poem.
I am a son, the middle of four brothers born in Osage Missouri in November I always lived in the city.
I am a student of Kickapoo High school I’m a senior I’m respected by my peers and I respect others.
I am a tech guy I know a lot about computers always making way for new information.
I am a fun guy, full of laughter and jokes, always making people laugh,
I am a movie goer, I watch movies on a daily basses some about historical events some just about fantasy and others about syfi.
I am a computer guy i take apart computers and build computers, sometimes I solder computer parts back together.
I am an old camera that I found in my garage that belonged to my nana.
I am doughnuts cake ice-cream pie and fudge.
I am imaginative creative enthusiastic spontaneous
I am hassle eyes pale skin well dressed and wear glasses.
I am taller than everyone in my family I stand straight up to look presentable.
I am a cook I make food at home and bake goods.
I am nerves around new people and people I haven’t seen for a long time but don’t really know.
I am a clean person I like to keep my room clean and my house clean so my mom is happy.
I am a easily distracted person and also get bored if there isn’t something to do.

I am a mischievous person I like to prank people with fake gag gifts.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to your jokes and mischief--I love to laugh. My husband is a computer guy like you. You must be great to have around the house--you cook, you clean, you fix stuff, you make everything fun!

    ReplyDelete