Friday, January 30, 2015

The Future



     Some ideas from the presentation on Wednesday that I found interesting was the culinary arts, I find it pretty cool to cook and bake foods. Another interesting idea from the presentation is the video industry, I like to work on videos it helps with creativity. A question that I have from the presentation is what do they do in the broadcast class?  Where I would like to be in one year is in college working on getting my bachelor’s degree. In five years I would like to have gone to Ireland as well as start my career in the film industry. In ten years I would like to have my first major motion picture on the big screen playing everywhere. In fifty years I would like to have retired to the country and live the rest of my life on a farm. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of seeing Garrick Newton across my movie screen someday! Remember us little people when you make it to the big time... : )

    ReplyDelete