Monday, February 9, 2015

Dream Thread

     As I woke up in a room the place had a texture of sandpaper and the air was thick like you were birthing in a paper bag over and over again. There were colors flying in the air, but when you try to grab them they move away from you. After taking a look around me I stood up and tried to walk away from where I was standing, but when I did I was suddenly jerked back to the place I was just in. After a few minutes of standing in the same spot I finally had enough of it, I took a mad dash towards the exit and held on to the doorknob. As I was holding onto the doorknob I was being pulled back to the same place I was just at, while this was happening I twisted the doorknob so the door opened I slipped out of the room and closed the door.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment