Friday, February 6, 2015

If I were in charge of the world.

If I were in charge of the world I’d cancel war, hunger, homelessness, and also stubbornness. If I were in charge of the world there’d be an extra month in summer and faster cars. If I were in charge of the world you wouldn't have to stand in long lines. You wouldn't have to pay too much on taxes. You wouldn't have much construction on the roads. Or “pay high fines on parking tickets.” You wouldn't even have to pay for all the food you buy at the store. If I were in charge of the world a soda would count as a vegetable and a person who sometimes forgot to order the right thing at Little Cesar’s and sometimes forgot to do the dishes would still be allowed to be in charge of the world. 

1 comment:

  1. Only one more month added to summer??? How about three or four? : )

    ReplyDelete