Friday, February 6, 2015

Yellow Page

     I could not live the way Angelou did because she lived in a world without the luxury’s we have and it would be hard for me to live without my phone and music. Also I couldn’t go five minutes without talking, I like to voice my opinion and say what’s on my mind most of the time. I talk a lot during the day but when I get home I barely talk until I find something interesting to talk about. The person I really talk to is my dad because my dad is most relatable to me. If I listened more and talked less I would have the same amount of information because I shut my mouth when I need to shut my mouth and I talk when I need to or when I have free time to talk. How I can grow as a person if I spoke more is if I went out into a group of people and spoke out loud and gave a speech.
     Stuff I do to occupy my mind is listen to music it keeps me calm and collective the type of music I listen to is classic rock. Another thing I do to occupy my mind is think about all the things that are happening in the world or out in the universe, for example all the people that are traveling, how many people are traveling and where are they traveling to. The hardest thing about writing for me is coming up with names for characters. I don’t think writing is hard it just takes time and concentration.
     I think dreams do tell the truth in a person and sometimes dreams can tell you if something is about to happen. A few months ago I had a dream that woke me up and when I did an image stuck in my sight for a few seconds and in the dark it scared me, I can’t remember what it was but I had to turn on the lights to start feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment