Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Writers as Readers

     When I read is sometime at home in the afternoon, what I need to be comfortable is a soft chair in a cozy little corner. I like to have a snack when I read it helps me concentrate, I also like to have a Semi brighten area to read so it’s not too bright and not to dark. The environment needs to be quiet but just a little music to concentrate. The types of books I read is Horror, Science fiction, and mysteries. What specifically interest me in this genres is the deep message it has in everyone. I’m drawn to science fiction books because it takes me to a world that doesn't exist.
     An author I think I write like is Ernest Hemingway. I try to avoid writing like other people because I like to have my own way to describe what I have to say. One of my beast memories connected to writing is when I got in trouble and had to write something several times on a pieces of paper. I once picked up a book and was so excited to turn the page, the book was about a group of kids that were stranded on an island during world war two, they had to survive on their own a lot of the kids died and in the end the island was in flames, The book was called Lord of The Flies. A book I had to trudge through was Drivers ED.

     My first reading teacher was called Mrs.Jones she was my first grade teacher. I remember her because she didn't like me all that much and she gave me detention for something I didn't do. I do believe books can cause people to do do things that others say are disapproving, The reason why i say this is some people who read books read them to escape the world around them like abusive parents and if there not shown how to act in public they will do things that are non reasonable because they weren't shown how to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment